COLD ROOM REMEDIATION
At O’Shea’s we understand the importance of keeping your cold rooms, freezers and other food storage facilities cleaned and sanitised in accordance with industry best practice and Australian Standards, for Cold Room remediation, at all times.
Food preparation and safe storage of food items is absolutely critical and at O’Shea’s we have the systems, experience and equipment to offer you the highest level of confidence and satisfaction when it comes to the cleaning and sanitising of your cold rooms, freezers and food storage facilities.
Once off Cold Room remediation or Regular Service
Whether you are looking for a one off service or a regular service, O’Shea’s can assist. With a number of years of experience with regard to cold room cleaning and sanitising on both commercial and industrial sites, we have developed efficient systems that offer excellent results and value for money.
Whether you require mould removal, a wipe over or even sanitising and swabbing we can assist.
At O’Shea’s not only do we have excellent experience and procedures for Cold Room Remediation, we also have a fabulous range of equipment to ensure we can offer the highest level of results, including but not limited to:
- Pressure cleaners
- Ozone machines- to manage odour
- ATP Meter- for testing surface contamination
- Air scrubbers- for air purification
- DSI Machine- to treat mould
- Fogger- for infection control
- And much more!
Why choose O’Shea’s?
- We are South Australian owned and operated
- We ALWAYS put safety first
- We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial cleaning services
- We make a concerted effort to only use the best Australian made products
- All services will be delivered at a time that is suitable and convenient for you, the customer
- We are committed to playing our part in saving the environment where ever and how ever we can
- We answer our phones 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and we are always available to offer emergency services
- We tailor all service delivery to suit our clients varying needs- ensuring you only pay for exactly what you need, when you need it
- We have on going support systems, including dedicated site contacts & site supervisors, regular site inspections, more
- All of our cleaners have Police clearances, Flu shots, Covid certified training and OHS training
- We are proud members of:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification),
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association)
- ISSA › The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
- Business SA
Interested in using our services?
- Please contact us by phone or email and request a quote at a time that’s suitable for you. We will then arrange for one of our experienced Business Development Manager to meet with you at to get a thorough and comprehensive picture of your specific and particular requirements.
- We will then develop a proposal and quote based on your exact and specific needs, developed to offer you the best value and the best results.
- If you proceed with our proposal we will arrange a site supervisor, Business Development Manager, Office Manager, trained and experienced cleaners and any other support required to keep you satisfied and your needs met at all times
- We are always available to support you, you can call us 24 hours per day, 365 days per week and we will always ensure there is someone available to support you
- Our cleaners have the following in place:
- Police clearance
- Covid training certification
- OHS training
- White Card
- Working Safely at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform license
- Confined Space Ticket
- Jena Dyco Meth Lab remediation
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Training
- IICRC Hard floor cleaning
- IICRC Smoke and fire damage restoration
- IICRC Water & Flood damage restoration
- ITI World Mould Remediation
- IICRC Rug cleaning
- IICRC Carpet repairs