Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 Environmental Cleaning, Adelaide
As the coronavirus pandemic spreads throughout the country, experts suggest that one of the top ways to combat the coronavirus is through the removal of germs with proper hygiene, sanitisation and proper disinfection of the environment. It is of utmost importance to be prepared and maintain a high level of cleanliness due to the contagious nature of this viral agent.
What is the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Defined by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Covid-19 (or ‘Coronavirus disease’) is an infectious disease caused by a new strain of coronavirus discovered in 2019. Common symptoms include dry cough, fever, tiredness, shortness of breath, body aches, runny nose, sore throat, nasal congestion or diarrhoea. In severe cases, the coronavirus can also cause pneumonia, kidney failure and possibly, death. The virus spreads when someone comes into contact with droplets expelled from an infected person’s nose or mouth, when they cough, sneeze or exhale. If these droplets land on surrounding surfaces, which are then touched or inhaled by others, infection can also occur.
Professional Cleaning for Coronavirus
At O’Shea’s, we offer a complete COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection service in accordance with South Australia’s Health and Federal Government recommendations Our staff are appropriately trained and experienced in all facets of Coronavirus decontamination. Not only are we equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, we also follow a proper cleaning routine to ensure that bacteria and all kinds of viruses are destroyed.
Direct Sanitisation Injection treatment
For cleaning and disinfection of the Coronavirus, we utilise the gas sanitation method, also known as the DSI (Direct Sanitisation Injection) treatment. The gas is able to penetrate into areas where conventional cleaning by mechanical method is not possible, allowing you to avoid costly removal or demolition repairs. Whether sanitisation is required for an entire room or site, O’Shea’s has the experience and equipment required. This gas sanitisation treatment is a highly effective steriliser, whereby it is able to inactivate a multitude of biological organisms that are, and can be potentially harmful to one’s health and general wellbeing.
O’Shea’s specialises in coronavirus cleaning and disinfection services for these facilities:
- Residential areas
- Offices & boardroom facilities
- Hotels & motels
- Day cares, kindergartens, schools & universities
- Convention centres & meeting facilities
- Aged cares & retirement villages
- Theatres & concert venues
- Function & wedding venues
- Bars & restaurants
- Retail & departmental stores
- Gyms & recreational facilities
Treatment Packs For Coronavirus
We also supply packs to rapidly destroy airborne pathogens such as Biocide, Viracide and Fungicide, as a gas sanitisation treatment, or alternatively, packs that continuously controls odours and bacteria, for up to a month. When used in accordance with the directions provided, rest assured that there will be no effects or damage to general contents, furniture or electrical items. These packs are an ideal option to use as a preventative measure or treatment to a contaminated area.
There are 2 types of packs available:
- Pack 1 has a dry type sachet that once activated, treats a space of up to 12m3 for up to 1 month. This pack is safe to use 24/7 in an occupied space including pets with no odours.
- Pack 2 is activated by adding water. This pack treats a maximum space of 75m3. The area will need to be evacuated of persons and animals as it produces a sanitisation gas. The area being treated will need to be sealed. The treatment time is 3 hours after which time the area needs to be thoroughly aired before reusing the area.
At O’Shea’s, we have qualified cleaning professionals and the latest cleaning equipment to sanitise your home or business. For more information about our cleaning services or treatments, and an obligation-free quote, do not hesitate to give us a call at 08 8355 5727.
Importance of Cleaning and Disinfection During The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Contaminated surfaces – Because the novel coronavirus can remain viable from hours to days on certain surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting all areas have become increasingly important.
- Minimise risk of spreading – If someone in your home or office is sick, it’s important to call in professionals to properly wipe down surfaces and air dry them, killing any bacteria that lingers. This will highly minimise the chances of any other person to fall sick.
- Prevention is key – Protect yourselves, homes and businesses from potential contamination. With years of experience, O’Shea’s is equipped with the latest cleaning equipment and products to ensure your peace of mind during these tough times.
Get In Touch With O’Shea’s
For sanitisation and decontamination of your business premise or home, contact the team at O’Shea’s. As a reputable professional cleaning company, we have protocols in place to ensure compliance with the guidelines issued by South Australia’s Health and Federal Government recommendations. We are trained and equipped to disinfect and sanitise surfaces suspected of – or at risk of – contamination, resulting from coronaviruses. Our committed team of professional cleaners are here to help alleviate the stress and anxiety, by helping you to do your part to reduce the spread of this outbreak. We currently service clients throughout Adelaide. Contact us today to discuss your needs and to be provided an obligation-free quote.
Confidentiality of all cases – call O’Shea’s now for further information on Coronavirus COVID-19.
Phone 08 8355 5727