Facility Management & Property Services
At O’Shea’s we have over 30 years of experience with commercial, industrial, residential cleaning and property maintenance services. We can work alongside Facility Managers and Property Service Managers to keep properties sanitized and looking their best at all times.
Full Suite of Services
We provide a full suite of services that will give Facility Managers and Property Service Managers peace of mind and convenience when dealing with us.
Services include but are not limited to:
• Covid 19 cleaning and sanitizing
• Carpet cleaning
• Tile and grout cleaning
• Vinyl strip & seal
• Office cleaning – regular & one offs
• Warehouse cleaning- regular & one offs
• Window cleaning
• Rubbish removal
• Pigeon- eradication/ removal, clean up and prevention
• 24 hour emergency services eg. Flood and Water restoration / Fire & Smoke restoration
• Mould removal and remediation
• High access cleaning and dusting
• And more!
O’Shea’s facility management & property services are available during business hours, after hours, on weekends and can also provide emergency services for when unexpected maintenance and cleaning needs arise. Our customers all have varying needs and we pride ourselves on our ability to build relationships, to understand our customers needs and to develop customized solutions that offer efficiency, convenience and value for money.
If you are a Facility Manager or work in this industry O’Shea’s have the experience, knowledge, processes, equipment and business acumen to be a superb business partner. Whether you are looking to work with one company, who can “do it all” or you’re looking to add another supplier to your existing supplier list, O’Shea’s can assist.
Get a Quote for Facility Management & Property Services Today
Are you interested in a quote or a coffee and chat? O’Shea’s are available to listen to your needs and concerns, we are available to make recommendations and we will offer efficient solutions, that get the job done right, the first time, on budget. We will work alongside you and your business to ensure you have a clean, disinfected and sanitized building that will offer peace of mind for everyone using it.
Why choose O’Shea’s?
- We are South Australian owned and operated
- We ALWAYS put safety first
- We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial cleaning services
- We make a concerted effort to only use the best Australian made products
- All services will be delivered at a time that is suitable and convenient for you, the customer
- We are committed to playing our part in saving the environment where ever and how ever we can
- We answer our phones 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and we are always available to offer emergency services
- We tailor all service delivery to suit our clients varying needs- ensuring you only pay for exactly what you need, when you need it
- We have on going support systems, including dedicated site contacts & site supervisors, regular site inspections, more
- All of our cleaners have Police clearances, Flu shots, Covid certified training and OHS training
- We are proud members of:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification),
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association)
- ISSA › The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
- Business SA
Interested in using our services?
- Please contact us by phone or email and request a quote at a time that’s suitable for you. We will then arrange for one of our experienced Business Development Manager to meet with you at to get a thorough and comprehensive picture of your specific and particular requirements.
- We will then develop a proposal and quote based on your exact and specific needs, developed to offer you the best value and the best results.
- If you proceed with our proposal we will arrange a site supervisor, Business Development Manager, Office Manager, trained and experienced cleaners and any other support required to keep you satisfied and your needs met at all times
- We are always available to support you, you can call us 24 hours per day, 365 days per week and we will always ensure there is someone available to support you
- Our cleaners have the following in place:
- Police clearance
- Covid training certification
- OHS training
- White Card
- Working Safely at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform license
- Confined Space Ticket
- Jena Dyco Meth Lab remediation
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Training
- IICRC Hard floor cleaning
- IICRC Smoke and fire damage restoration
- IICRC Water & Flood damage restoration
- ITI World Mould Remediation
- IICRC Rug cleaning
- IICRC Carpet repairs