Manufacturing, Warehouse & Industrial
With extensive experience in a range of warehouse cleaning, industrial cleaning and property maintenance services and highly trained staff, O’Shea’s are ready to assist you with all of your industrial cleaning needs.
Let us help you…….
Warehouse Cleaning Services
With anything from car park sweeping, high access cleaning, tank cleaning, façade cleaning, pressure cleaning, warehouse cleaning, floor cleaning, rubbish removal, mould removal, pigeon and pest removal and prevention and much more, we can assist.
Manufacturing and Industrial Cleaning
If you require cleaning on a regular basis we have the right cleaners for you. If you are looking for someone to assist with a one off service or even an emergency, we can assist, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We can be there at short notice, following an emergency or after hours if you need us…. Particularly in times of crisis, such as after flooding or water damage, following smoke or fire damage, to assist should there be a Covid or some other harmful outbreak…. We are always available….
A number of our manufacturing and industrial cleaning clients have also been interested in Pest & Bird removal and clean up services. Bird faeces, pigeon faeces and other pest waste can be highly toxic and insanitary.
We can offer a number of solutions for removing the pest, cleaning up waste products and installing prevention to stop the pest coming back. Ask us about these manufacturing and industrial cleaning services today!
Why choose O’Shea’s?
- We are South Australian owned and operated
- We ALWAYS put safety first
- We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial cleaning services
- We make a concerted effort to only use the best Australian made products
- All services will be delivered at a time that is suitable and convenient for you, the customer
- We are committed to playing our part in saving the environment where ever and how ever we can
- We answer our phones 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and we are always available to offer emergency services
- We tailor all service delivery to suit our clients varying needs- ensuring you only pay for exactly what you need, when you need it
- We have on going support systems, including dedicated site contacts & site supervisors, regular site inspections, more
- All of our cleaners have Police clearances, Flu shots, Covid certified training and OHS training
- We are proud members of:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification),
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association)
- ISSA › The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
- Business SA
Interested in using our services?
- Please contact us by phone or email and request a quote at a time that’s suitable for you. We will then arrange for one of our experienced Business Development Manager to meet with you at to get a thorough and comprehensive picture of your specific and particular requirements.
- We will then develop a proposal and quote based on your exact and specific needs, developed to offer you the best value and the best results.
- If you proceed with our proposal we will arrange a site supervisor, Business Development Manager, Office Manager, trained and experienced cleaners and any other support required to keep you satisfied and your needs met at all times
- We are always available to support you, you can call us 24 hours per day, 365 days per week and we will always ensure there is someone available to support you
- Our cleaners have the following in place:
- Police clearance
- Covid training certification
- OHS training
- White Card
- Working Safely at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform license
- Confined Space Ticket
- Jena Dyco Meth Lab remediation
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Training
- IICRC Hard floor cleaning
- IICRC Smoke and fire damage restoration
- IICRC Water & Flood damage restoration
- ITI World Mould Remediation
- IICRC Rug cleaning
- IICRC Carpet repairs