Business Cleaning Services, Adelaide
Do you need experienced office and business cleaning services in Adelaide?
O’Sheas can assist with all of your office and commercial cleaning needs – no matter the size of your premises.
O’Shea’s is your business cleaning expert in Adelaide, providing you with an extensive list of office and commercial cleaning services. With a strong focus on customer service and quality work, the experienced team at O’Shea’s will ensure that you receive the best commercial cleaning service in Adelaide.
Quality commercial office cleaning services
O’Shea’s can provide a One Stop Cleaning service for all of your business cleaning services, including:
- Regular cleaning services
- Once off cleaning services
- Commercial Carpet cleaning
- Carpet repairs
- Rug cleaning
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Vinyl strip and seal
- Flood & Fire restoration
- Window cleaning
- Pressure cleaning
- Stone and paver cleaning
- Kitchen cleans
- Roof & high access cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Solar panel cleaning
We will work with you to ensure that your office or commercial premises are kept hygienically clean and always shining bright. Thanks to our excellent reputation for always providing quality workmanship and great value for money, we are proud to service hundreds of regular commercial clients, including the Glad Group, Charles Berry Funerals, Built, Orora Glass, Minda Incorporated, Aveo, and many more. Plus we offer very competitive pricing so there is no reason for you not to give us a call!
5 Benefits of a clean office
A clean office not only looks good to visiting clients, it also provides employees with an appealing workplace that, in turn, will boost their wellbeing and increase their productivity. Here’s how:
- A clean and tidy office means a comfortable and organised work environment that will lessen anxiety and lower stress levels.
- A clean office saves valuable time and improves efficiency because employees can concentrate on their work instead of dealing with clutter and a dirty work environment.
- A clean office means less bacteria and germs, which means employees are less likely to call in sick.
- A clean office is conducive to employees’ wellbeing and mental health, and happy employees are good employees!
- A clean office makes a good impression on employees, clients and visitors alike, which is so crucial when you are recruiting, taking an important meeting or trying to close a major deal.
Why should you choose O’Shea’s?
With more than 27 years of experience under our belts, O’Shea’s has built a reputation for being one of the best office and commercial cleaners in Adelaide. We are locally owned and operated, and we only use fully trained technicians for all of our services. Our team is committed to achieving outstanding results and ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of customer service possible.
Here at O’Shea’s, we take pride in the high standard of our work and after sales service, and we are also able to:
- Offer flexible appointment times
- Assist at short notice
- Complete multiple services so you don’t have to make several phone calls to book all the jobs you need
- Remove difficult stains
- Negotiate pricing for commercial customers
To discuss our office and commercial cleaning services, call us today at 08 8355 5727. Our Operations Manager would love to make an appointment to visit your business and discuss your commercial cleaning needs.
For a professional clean with a truly friendly team, call O’Shea’s to be sure!
Through our excellent reputation for quality workmanship and great value for money, we are very proud to service hundreds of regular commercial clients including; Glad Group, Charles Berry Funerals, Built, Orora Glass, Minda Incorporated, Aveo and many more!
Call us today on 08 8355 5727 to make an appointment for our Operations Manager, to visit your property and discuss your commercial and business cleaning services or needs.
For a professional clean, with a truly friendly team – call O’SHEA’S to be sure!
|COPE Sensitive Freight||Uniting Communities||Hotel Grand Chancellor|
|Defence Housing Australia||Diona Civil Engineering Contractors||Elders|
|Lifecare||McGrath||Pattersons Insurer Build|
|Ray White Real Estate||Uniting Care Wesley Adelaide|