Cleaning, sanitising, disinfecting and swabbing has never been so important and access to safe and clean medical centres and hospitals is exactly what our community needs and deserves.
Medical Centre and Hospital Cleaning and Disinfecting
At O’Shea’s we want to play our part in keeping these facilities and our community safe, healthy and happy. We have trained and experienced staff available to offer cleaning, sanitising, disinfecting and swabbing services to medical centres and hospitals, day or night, 7 days a week.
Whether its general daily and weekly cleaning or theatre cleans or even kitchen cleans, we can assist. In the event of an outbreak or emergency we can be there at short notice, to offer whatever support you need.
Hospital Cleaning and Medical Centre Sanitising Services
We can offer the following services:
- Daily and/ or weekly general cleaning
- Theatre cleans
- Surface disinfecting and sanitising
- Swabbing for hygiene results
- Carpet cleaning
- Flotex floor cleaning
- Hard floor cleaning
- Bathroom deep cleans
- Kitchen deep cleans
- Kitchen sanitising and swabbing
- Window cleaning
- High access cleaning
- Mould removal
For any Medical Centres or Hospital Cleaning service, O’Shea’s can also be there at short notice, following an emergency or after hours if you need us…. Particularly in times of crisis, such as after flooding or water damage, following smoke or fire damage, to assist should there be a Covid or some other harmful outbreak…. We are always available…. Day or night, 7 days per week……
Why choose O’Shea’s?
- We are South Australian owned and operated
- We ALWAYS put safety first
- We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial cleaning services
- We make a concerted effort to only use the best Australian made products
- All services will be delivered at a time that is suitable and convenient for you, the customer
- We are committed to playing our part in saving the environment where ever and how ever we can
- We answer our phones 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and we are always available to offer emergency services
- We tailor all service delivery to suit our clients varying needs- ensuring you only pay for exactly what you need, when you need it
- We have on going support systems, including dedicated site contacts & site supervisors, regular site inspections, more
- All of our cleaners have Police clearances, Flu shots, Covid certified training and OHS training
- We are proud members of:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification),
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association)
- ISSA › The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
- Business SA
Interested in using our services?
- Please contact us by phone or email and request a quote at a time that’s suitable for you. We will then arrange for one of our experienced Business Development Manager to meet with you at to get a thorough and comprehensive picture of your specific and particular requirements.
- We will then develop a proposal and quote based on your exact and specific needs, developed to offer you the best value and the best results.
- If you proceed with our proposal we will arrange a site supervisor, Business Development Manager, Office Manager, trained and experienced cleaners and any other support required to keep you satisfied and your needs met at all times
- We are always available to support you, you can call us 24 hours per day, 365 days per week and we will always ensure there is someone available to support you
- Our cleaners have the following in place:
- Police clearance
- Covid training certification
- OHS training
- White Card
- Working Safely at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform license
- Confined Space Ticket
- Jena Dyco Meth Lab remediation
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Training
- IICRC Hard floor cleaning
- IICRC Smoke and fire damage restoration
- IICRC Water & Flood damage restoration
- ITI World Mould Remediation
- IICRC Rug cleaning
- IICRC Carpet repairs