Insurance Agents & Brokers
O’Shea’s have been working with insurance companies, insurance agents, insurance builders and brokers throughout South Australia since 1990.
O’Shea’s have a wealth of experience when it keeps to working alongside insurance providers to deliver high quality, value for money restoration services.
Flood & water restoration
Fire & Smoke restoration
Crime scene cleaning
Bio hazard cleaning
Meth lab remediation and testing
Deceased estate cleaning
O’Shea’s have participated in a number of courses since 1990, always ensuring we keep our technicians up skilled in the most recent techniques. We have invested in high quality equipment and new technology to ensure we are continually improving the quality and efficiency of our restoration services.
Our equipment includes items such as:
Heat drying pads
Thermal imaging cameras
At O’Shea’s we understand how stressful insurance claims can be, particularly for those who cannot continue normal activities in the affected building/s. We have the skills, procedures and equipment to act quickly, mitigate damages and get affected parties back to their normal activities as soon as possible.
Contact O’Shea’s today for information on how we work with Insurance Agents & Brokers to attend to claims and restoration processes efficiently and professionally.
Why choose O’Shea’s?
- We are South Australian owned and operated
- We ALWAYS put safety first
- We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial cleaning services
- We make a concerted effort to only use the best Australian made products
- All services will be delivered at a time that is suitable and convenient for you, the customer
- We are committed to playing our part in saving the environment where ever and how ever we can
- We answer our phones 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and we are always available to offer emergency services
- We tailor all service delivery to suit our clients varying needs- ensuring you only pay for exactly what you need, when you need it
- We have on going support systems, including dedicated site contacts & site supervisors, regular site inspections, more
- All of our cleaners have Police clearances, Flu shots, Covid certified training and OHS training
- We are proud members of:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification),
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association)
- ISSA › The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
- Business SA
Interested in using our services?
- Please contact us by phone or email and request a quote at a time that’s suitable for you. We will then arrange for one of our experienced Business Development Manager to meet with you at to get a thorough and comprehensive picture of your specific and particular requirements.
- We will then develop a proposal and quote based on your exact and specific needs, developed to offer you the best value and the best results.
- If you proceed with our proposal we will arrange a site supervisor, Business Development Manager, Office Manager, trained and experienced cleaners and any other support required to keep you satisfied and your needs met at all times
- We are always available to support you, you can call us 24 hours per day, 365 days per week and we will always ensure there is someone available to support you
- Our cleaners have the following in place:
- Police clearance
- Covid training certification
- OHS training
- White Card
- Working Safely at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform license
- Confined Space Ticket
- Jena Dyco Meth Lab remediation
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Training
- IICRC Hard floor cleaning
- IICRC Smoke and fire damage restoration
- IICRC Water & Flood damage restoration
- ITI World Mould Remediation
- IICRC Rug cleaning
- IICRC Carpet repairs