Flood & Water Damage Restoration & Cleaning Services, Adelaide
Call O’Shea’s now for a free quote on your Water Damage & Flood Restoration 08 8355 5727.
Have you suffered flood or water damage due to a storm or burst pipes? O’Shea’s is your flood and water damage restoration expert in Adelaide, providing top quality flood restoration and restoration cleaning services that
you can trust. Backed by over 27 years of experience, our team at O’Shea’s
will ensure that you receive the best flood and restoration cleaning service in
Adelaide – so your life can go back to normal as soon as possible.
What do our flood and water damage restoration services include?
O’Shea’s is proud to offer 24/7 emergency services to clean and restore your property. We can attend your property, assess the damage, provide general cleaning and carpet cleaning services as well as removal of rubbish and restoration. We have large industrial blowers for drying out large areas and can help with the restoration of those carpets.
OUR SPECIALISED DRYING EQUIPMENT
We are equipped to handle jobs of various sizes, as we have large industrial
blowers for drying out large areas. We are also able to assist with a wide
range of services relating to flood restoration, from restoration of carpets right
through to insurance claims. Whatever your situation, we can help!
What kind of equipment do we use?
Our range of specialised equipment includes:
- Airmovers – Assist with drying by blowing high volumes of air
- Dehumidifiers – Assist with drying by removing moisture from the air
- Water Extraction – Portable & Truck Mounted Units work by extracting large amounts of water from the flooded surfaces.
- Moisture Detection Instruments – These instruments detect moisture on any floor surface and behind walls and ceilings our instruments will also measure humidity and temperature levels.
- Ozone Machines – Used to purify the air, often used for sewage water damage restoration, odour removal, and mould removal.
- Thermo Fogging Machines – Used to apply anti- bacterial treatments
- Air scrubbers – Please note:-
If flood water is left untreated, it can cause major damage to your home and its contents and mould growth will eventually set in. When flooding occurs to your home immediate professional treatment is key to preventing any further damage and any mould outbreaks. In most cases, we are able to fully restore your flooded carpets back to pristine condition and save your home from any structural damage.
Why should you choose O’Shea’s?
With over 27 years of experience under our belts, O’Shea’s has built a reputation as one of the best in Adelaide when it comes to flood and water damage restoration.
We are locally owned and operated, and we only use fully trained technicians for all of our services. Our team is committed to achieving outstanding results and ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of customer service possible.
Here at O’Shea’s, we take pride in the high standard of our work and after-sales service, and we are also able to:
- Offer flexible appointment times
- Assist at short notice
- Complete multiple services so you don’t have to make several phone calls to book all the jobs you need
- Remove difficult stains
- Negotiate pricing for commercial customers
To discuss our flood and restoration cleaning service in Adelaide, contact us
today at 08 8355 5727 for a free quote!