Hotel and Hospitality Cleaning Specialists
O’Shea’s have more than 30 years experience offering cleaning services to Hotel and Hospitality customers.
Over the years we have provided both regular and periodic services to hotels, pubs, motels, Air BnB’s and many other hospitality customers, including services such as:
Many hotels and hospitality clients have also been interested in our pest, bird and pigeon eradication and clean up services. These services include removal of pests, in particular pigeons, bio hazard cleaning of their faeces and waste, and installation of appropriate prevention such as spikes or wires. Over the years we have performed such services on roofs, in ceiling, in attics, in beer gardens and many other situations.
We have also been there to support our Hotel and Hospitality customers in emergencies, such as following flood and water damage, following smoke and fire damage, to assist in times of trauma and other such emergency situations. We are available to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Why choose O’Shea’s?
- We are South Australian owned and operated
- We ALWAYS put safety first
- We offer a complete range of commercial and industrial cleaning services
- We make a concerted effort to only use the best Australian made products
- All services will be delivered at a time that is suitable and convenient for you, the customer
- We are committed to playing our part in saving the environment where ever and how ever we can
- We answer our phones 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and we are always available to offer emergency services
- We tailor all service delivery to suit our clients varying needs- ensuring you only pay for exactly what you need, when you need it
- We have on going support systems, including dedicated site contacts & site supervisors, regular site inspections, more
- All of our cleaners have Police clearances, Flu shots, Covid certified training and OHS training
- We are proud members of:
- IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification),
- RIA (Restoration Industry Association)
- ISSA › The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association
- ANZIIF (Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance)
- Business SA
Interested in using our services?
- Please contact us by phone or email and request a quote at a time that’s suitable for you. We will then arrange for one of our experienced Business Development Manager to meet with you at to get a thorough and comprehensive picture of your specific and particular requirements.
- We will then develop a proposal and quote based on your exact and specific needs, developed to offer you the best value and the best results.
- If you proceed with our proposal we will arrange a site supervisor, Business Development Manager, Office Manager, trained and experienced cleaners and any other support required to keep you satisfied and your needs met at all times
- We are always available to support you, you can call us 24 hours per day, 365 days per week and we will always ensure there is someone available to support you
- Our cleaners have the following in place:
- Police clearance
- Covid training certification
- OHS training
- White Card
- Working Safely at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform license
- Confined Space Ticket
- Jena Dyco Meth Lab remediation
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Training
- IICRC Hard floor cleaning
- IICRC Smoke and fire damage restoration
- IICRC Water & Flood damage restoration
- ITI World Mould Remediation
- IICRC Rug cleaning
- IICRC Carpet repairs